The majority of communication in business is done through email. MS-Outlook is an integral part of managing these email communications and is preferred by the majority of users in the business world. Bidtacher is a Component, developed by Bidtracer.com, that is installed directly into Microsoft Outlook. These buttons give you the ability to attach received emails from anyone into BidTracer’s bids, projects, or to quotes. Further allowing Bidtracer.com users the ability to manage email communication with its Vendors, Subs, and Customers.
- Attach email(s) to bids/projects within BidTracer
- Create notes attached to any bid/project
- BidTracer does not have to opened to attach emails
- Compatible with Microsoft Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010
- View a project's letters, emails, RFIs, Transmittals, Submittals, POs, ASIs, CBs to attach to specific item
- Easy installation and standard BidTracer support